Affiliate Garden Clubs
Glow Affiliate Night
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
1 - 6pm
Back by popular demand, we will again offer an expanded time for Affiliates to visit Glow, and for the Garden to thank you for those who were able to decorate amazing trees once again this year. The event time will be 1pm until 6pm. Light sweets and coffee/tea service will be available in Woodland Hall, where you may relax and socialize with other clubs. A cash bar is always located in Clark Hall. Pricing will be as it was last year:
- If you are a member of a club that decorated a tree, your admission is free
- If you are a member of a club that was unable to decorate a tree, your admission will be $8
- Guests are limited to one per person, and they will also have an admission price of $8
Registration deadline is no later than Wednesday, November 30. Please register here.
For more than 85 years, Cleveland Botanical Garden has worked with area garden clubs and plant societies to spread the love of plants and the green world to Northeast Ohio and beyond. Today, the Garden proudly welcomes all garden clubs and plant societies dedicated to increasing awareness and appreciation of the living world to join as Affiliate Garden Clubs. By becoming an Affiliate Garden Club, you will be helping the Garden with our mission while receiving valuable benefits.
For an annual fee of $60.00 your club will receive:
• Opportunities to promote events to other organizations via a monthly newsletter, The Root
• A club subscription to The Garden Muse
• Opportunities to showcase your club’s work at the Garden’s special events
• Opportunities to hold shows and sales at the Garden
• Acknowledgement and recognition in Garden publications
• Yearly Forums for group leaders
• An opportunity to share in the broader goals and programs of the Garden
Affiliate Garden Clubs are a vital part of the past, present and future of Cleveland Botanical Garden.
To join or renew your Garden Club membership, please download the form here.
Contact Ranelle Huber, Director of Membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.707.2804 for further information.
The Root is the official monthly newsletter for the Affiliate Garden Clubs.
Click here to download the latest issue
To submit articles for The Root - the Garden's monthly newsletter to the Affiliate Garden Clubs - please submit them to email@example.com by the 20th of the month.