This year, spring is bigger than ever
March 23 - April 28
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays
10am - 5pm
Wednesdays & Fridays
10am - 9pm
12 - 5pm
$8/non-member child (3 - 12)
Free for children under 3
Free for Garden members
Alice's wonderland was "curioser and curioser!"
At Cleveland Botanical Garden, we think we know what Alice meant. Humongous ladybugs, giant flowers and enormous garden tools -- these are some of the curious and wonderful things awaiting you at Big Spring, Cleveland’s supersized, all-new indoor and outdoor springtime celebration.
30,000 brilliant flowers and their sweet scents awaken your senses from a winter slumber, both indoors and out. Here in this larger-than-life setting, choosing what to do first is a kid’s only conundrum. Rain or shine, kids may:
- Join an imaginative tea party in an enchanting woodland garden
- Explore a fanciful indoor garden hedge maze
- Dress up as bugs and strut their stuff at the Toadstool Theatre
- Enjoy the outdoors outdoors, where new activities abound, including the endless delights of Hershey Children’s Garden
This spring, go from housebound to spellbound in one giant step.
Big Spring is bound to make your spring more fun. And this year, spring is making it big!
Big Spring is open 7 days a week! Special hours include:
- Open every Monday from 10am - 5pm
- Open late to 9 pm every Wednesday & Friday evening
Buy your tickets today and join us for Big Spring!
Big Spring Tickets
- $12/non-member adult
- $8/non-member child
- FREE for Garden members
Big Spring Schedule
Saturday, March 23 - Sunday, April 28
Mondays,Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays · 10am - 5pm
Wednesdays & Fridays · 10am - 9pm
Sundays · Noon - 5pm