A Supersized Celebration of Spring!
Saturday, March 18 - Sunday, April 23
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays:
10am - 5pm
Wednesdays: 10am - 9pm
Sundays: Noon - 5pm
Children (3 - 12): $8
Children 2 and under: Free
Free for Botanical Garden and Holden Arboretum members
Purchase Tickets Online
Say goodbye to your winter slumber and enter a fantastical world of towering flowers and larger-than-life ladybugs. Cleveland Botanical Garden awakens your senses with Big Spring, a supersized indoor and outdoor celebration full of vibrant colors, fresh scents and the familiar sound of spring showers. Big Spring invites those young and young at heart to explore a wonderland of imagination and fun.
Big Spring highlights include:
- Hundreds of spring blooms
- Indoor garden hedge maze
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party
- Toadstool Theatre dress up
- Critter discovery in the Learning Log
- Mealworm races
- Puddle bug boats
- Oversize chess/checkers game
- Glasshouse with butterfly releases, tortoises, chameleons, birds and other critters
- Outdoor activities in the Hershey Children’s Garden (weather permitting)
This spring, go from housebound to spellbound in one giant step.