Get the whole group together for a great adventure
Bring your group of 15 or more and receive a special rate
The more, the merrier! A fun and enriching experience awaits garden lovers, students, teachers, and retirees alike. Bring your garden club, church group, or social club to a place where beauty is just the beginning, and surprising discoveries make for enduring memories. Many groups enjoy the convenience of onsite dining in the Garden Café, while some prefer call-ahead box lunch options. Adding to the pleasures of a Garden get-together, everyone loves shopping for one-of-a-kind finds in The Garden Store. Garden guides and friendly, knowledgeable staff will create programs designed to the specific needs of your group.
We offer a full portfolio of special programming designed to meet the specific needs of your group. To arrange your group visit today, please fill out the online form, or contact Amanda Halmes at 216.721.1600 ext 100, or email@example.com. Please note that group tickets are not offered online, but can be reserved by calling the number above or by walking in with a group of 15 or more.
We eagerly anticipate your group's visit and offer these guidelines for your assistance:
- All groups of 15 or more qualify for our specially discounted rate of $9.00per guest.*
- The senior group rate for guests ages 65 and above is $7.50.*
- We are pleased to offer guided visits for $12.50 per guest and arrange for one dedicated guide for every 15-20 guests.*
- We are also pleased to offer one complimentary ticket for every 15 purchased at group rate.
- Bus drivers receive free admission.
- To help us plan for your visit, we request that group reservations be made one month in advance.
- For guided tours, we request a one-month notice and a 50% deposit two weeks in advance. Please plan to pay your balance on the day of your visit.
- For unguided tours, we request a two week notice and payment may be made on the day of your visit.
*Please note that operation hours are subject to change and rates increase for special events such as Big Spring and Glow.
We look forward to greeting you in person at the Garden!
Daily butterfly release
Meet at the pupa case at 2:00 pm daily to see newly hatched butterflies take flight for the first time.