Making Your Holidays Bright!
November 25 - December 31, 2016
Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays · 10am - 6pm
Wednesdays & Fridays · 10am - 9pm
Sundays · Noon - 6pm
Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve · 10 am - 3 pm
Closed Mondays**, Christmas & New Year's Day
Children (3-12): $12
Children 2 and under: Free
FREE for Botanical Garden and
Holden Arboretum members
Purchase tickets online here
**Glow is open Monday, December 19 and December 26 from 10 am - 6 pm
To purchase Glow tickets as a gift, please call the Garden registrar office at 216.721.1600, ext. 100.
Glow - Cleveland Botanical Garden's winter spectacular and one of Cleveland's most celebrated holiday traditions - returns this holiday season. Glow transports you to a world full of seasonal cheer, where all-new wonders and returning traditions await you.
This year guests will enjoy an all-new outdoor light display featuring radiant, colorful orbs and thousands of twinkling lights converting our inner gardens to a winter wonderland. Other popular Glow traditions are set to return as well:
- Delight at the creative trees decorated by Affiliate Garden Clubs.
- Marvel at the amazingly whimsical gingerbread houses.
- Hop aboard the Garden Express for a quick train ride.
- Take a family photo in front of our two-story tree.
- Visit a lively town square filled with musicians and carolers.
- Make a craft to take home from Evergreen Adventures.
- Decorate your very own gingerbread house with our full array of sweet treats ($16, $20 or $25).
- Let the kids pick out gifts for everyone at the charmingly kid-sized Treetop Shop.
- See the lights shine brighter on Wednesday and Friday evenings, with extended hours and seasonal dinner specials.
- Grown-ups can do their shopping at The Garden Store.
- Leave your own wish on the Wishing Tree.
- Make a day of it in University Circle and take the family skating at the nearby Rink at Wade Oval.
We hope to see you at Glow. Tickets now available online, at the Botanical Garden ticketing desk or by calling 216.721.1600, ext. 100.
Glow admission includes full access to the Botanical Garden including the Eleanor Armstrong Smith Glasshouse and outdoor grounds.