Midtown Learning Farm
Established in 1996 with the start of Green Corps, Midtown Learning Farm is the most seasoned of the bunch. One of our largest learning farms, Midtown was founded in partnership with the Dunham Tavern Museum at the southeast corner of East 66th Street and Chester Avenue.
The historic Yellow House that sits on the Midtown Learning Farm site was built in 1897 on Ansel Road and later was donated by the Cleveland Sight Center and moved to its current location.
Each year the Midtown Learning Farm employs an average of 15 Green Corps student employees.