Linking plant science and literature
WEB-ENHANCED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR K-2ND GRADE TEACHERS
• A unique, hybrid learning opportunity on-line and at Cleveland Botanical Garden
• Exclusively for CMSD teachers
• Receive resource kits with over $100 worth of books, materials, and lesson plans for you and your students
• Earn a FREE field trip for your class to the Garden!
• 15 contact hours, eligible for one graduate credit
• Funded by Martha Holden Jennings Foundation and the Abington Foundation
We meet 3 times and you complete assignments on-line outside of class. The total contact time can earn you one graduate credit (additional cost).
What past participants said about this course (actual educators on actual evaluations):
• “I was able to duplicate activities and reteach what I learned immediately in my classroom.”
• “The websites we visited & the collaboration was awesome.”
• “Very well organized with a variety of hands-on activities! Loved the take-home bin of goodies!!”
• “This was the best workshop I have had in the past 2 years!!!”
• “The instructor was wonderful, very enthusiastic, presentable and resourceful! The books and materials are GREATLY appreciated and will be used!”