Feed your senses
Saturday, September 20 · 11 am - 7:30 pm
Sunday, September 21 · 11 am - 7:30 pm
Just as the corn is at its sweetest and the tomatoes are at their juiciest, Cleveland's RIPE! Fest brings together the city's best bites, brews and tunes to Cleveland Botanical Garden for a one-weekend-only fall festival filled with flavorful fare for the whole family.
Just some of the highlights include:
- A full bounty of locally sourced food from area restaurants and farms
- Seasonal spirits from local breweries
- An all-new wine garden
- Live music all weekend long from Ohio bands
- A marketplace full of handmade goods from local vendors
- Cooking and gardening workshops
- A lively children's festival area including educational activities, pedal tractors a bouncy house, puppet shows and more!
A seasonal celebration for suitable for all ages, RIPE! Fest invites all Clevelanders to feed their senses September 20 - 21.
Tickets may be purchased at the Botanical Garden ticket desk.