The Garden Young Leaders is a dynamic group of diverse and dedicated junior patrons who seek to promote awareness and involvement of the Garden and its mission, programs, operations and events. Candidates for membership are nominated by members of the Garden Young Leaders; former and past members of the Board of Trustees; and Garden staff.
Self-nominations are also accepted and encouraged.
Goals & Expectations
- Support the Garden by being a member
- Increase awareness & involvement among peers
- Lead and participate in Garden initiatives
- Attend Garden programs & events
- Host guests at the Garden’s programs & events
- Participate in the planning and implementation of an annual signature fund-raising event
- Attend Young Garden Leaders meetings (minimum of two annually)
- Serve a minimum of one two-year term
- Become a valuable asset and influencer to an esteemed Cleveland cultural institution
- Meet and work closely with other community young leaders
- Gain substantive insight into the Garden’s mission, vision and operations
- Special access to the area’s top horticulturalists and educators
- Unlimited admission and private tours
- Invitations to seasonal celebrations and exhibitions
- Opportunity to be considered to join the Board of Trustees
For more information, please contact Patrick Evans, Director of Marketing at 216.707.2834 or at email@example.com.