Garden Photography Club
A Garden member's chance for a new perspective
Members — we know you enjoy photographing flowers, gardens, and the many botanical wonders you see here at the Garden year-round.
Here is your chance to share your images and passion for photography with other Garden photographers.
Cleveland Botanical Garden Photography Club members receive special benefits, including exclusive off-hours access to the grounds and collections, quarterly meetings with other club members, and the opportunity to share tips and techniques with fellow photographers.
- Off-hours access to the Glasshouse and outdoor gardens
- Privileges to bring tripods and other equipment to shoot in the Glasshouse and gardens during Club Hours.
- Participation in quarterly meetings with special guest presentations after designated Tuesday Club hours.
- The opportunity to showcase work in annual Photography Club Shows on display at the Garden.
- Special club discounts for related Garden photography programs.
- Opportunity to purchase discounted garage parking pass to be used during Club Hours.
- First Tuesday of every month (5:00 – 7:00 pm)
- Second Saturday* of every month (8:00 – 10:00 am)
- Third Sunday of every month (10:00 – 12:00 pm)
Membership in the Photography Club is $40 per person and open to members only. Join today by calling (216) 721-1600 ext 100.