The Cleveland Botanical Garden is open! As we welcome back visitors to the garden, we will closely adhere to the public health guidelines provided by federal, state, and local authorities.
Please check cbgarden.org regularly as visitation guidelines may change.
Hours and Admission
Get outside with us! To encourage you to try out our beautiful trails through gardens pathways and woodlands this winter, we are offering a special discount on admission for a limited amount of time.
Discounted Admission Through February 7th
- Adults: $9
- Children (3 – 12 years old): $6
- Timed-ticket entry is required to visit the Botanical Garden. Tickets will not be sold on site.
- Please note that the discount will be applied once you enter your ticket quantity and select “add to cart”
- Mondays* & Tuesdays: Closed
- Wednesdays – Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sundays: noon – 5 p.m.
*Open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday, January 18th with free admission on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Closed Monday, February 8th through Friday, February 12th
Those who would like to use a guest pass or are eligible for one of the Botanical Gardens’ discounted tickets, please call our Guest Services team at 216.721.1600 to make your reservation.
Discounts are available for the following:
- Active Duty Military and Veterans
- Museums for All (SNAP/EBT)
New timed-entry reservations are required to visit the grounds. All members must make a reservation in advance online. Reservations are free-of-charge for members. Reservations can be made up to three weeks in advance.
Check out our step-by-step instructional video on how to make a reservation
Ohio Public Health Guidelines
The following public health measures outlined by the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and State of Ohio Department of Public Health are in place for the foreseeable future for the safety and comfort of our members and staff at the Cleveland Botanical Garden and Holden Arboretum campuses.
- If you’d like to visit with others, please limit your guests to people you live with. The maximum group size when visiting the grounds is 10 people.
- All guests age 2 and older must bring face coverings with them when visiting the grounds. A face covering must be worn at all times when indoors, and outdoors when within six-feet of others.
- Please comply with the state mandated six-foot physical distancing rule.
- Face coverings are required at all times in the Glasshouses.
With your help and careful adherence to these public health guidelines, we can remain open. We are learning right along with you about how to best operate in this new world. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
Planning Your Visit – The Cleveland Botanical Garden
- Guests arriving at street level must enter through the doors to the left of the Main Entrance. Guests arriving through the parking garage should enter the garage lobby and take stairs or the elevator to the main level to access ticketing and the outdoor gardens.
- The parking garage will be open and the restrooms in the Main Lobby will be the only restrooms available to guests.
- During your visit, if you have a question or need assistance, please call (216) 721-1600 and someone will assist you.
The Holden Arboretum is also open to members and the public. For more information about visiting the Arboretum, please visit holdenarb.org.
Non-member parking rates are as follows: 0-30 minutes : Free 31 minutes – 2 hours : $10 Each additional 30 minutes : $1 Maximum daily rate: $16 Garage Hours : Daily 7am – 7pm
All patrons entering the premises voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to admission and/or any event, and waives and releases all claims against the Holden Arboretum, its affiliated companies, partners, joint ventures, representatives, members, designees, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, attorneys, agents, successors, and assigns. Admission is subject to compliance with all laws and facility rules and the patron consents to reasonable examinations and searches to ensure compliance. Failure to comply with the law or facility rules may result in refusal of admission or expulsion.